- “Quilt as you Go”
- Cut the batting the block size including the finish measurement of the middle of the sashing.
- Quilt or embroider the block leaving the ¼” seams all around.
- Sew the sashing to the block size.
- Now you have loose edges of batting... lay the batting edges together and use the tape to hold the batting edges
- Smooth out the tape with the heated iron without pressure, just the weight of the iron.
- Stabilizing Block Edges
- With right sides together, sew the quarter inch seam all the around your block size.
- Make criss-cross tapes from corner to corner..do this on both sides of the block
- Cut through the tape from corner to corner then the other way, corner to corner
- You will have the bias stabilized on both sides of the block making 4 individual blocks
- After cutting you have four perfect blocks stabilized , so when sewing the bias will not stretch
- Cutting Triangles
- Lay the fabric out on the wrong side of fabric.
- Lay the tape down the center of the fabric.
- With your triangle ruler, cut your triangles.
- With the tape in the center the bias will be stabilized. When cutting large triangles use the 1/5” width tape.
- turn up your hem width without doing anything to the raw edge.
- Lay the tape over the edge of the hem.. so the hem is lined up with the center of the tape. Press.
- You will find that the hems stay soft and pliable.
- Use the Black for Jeans..
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.