Use Dritz Home curtain grommets to transform a piece of fabric into a curtain panel. The grommets are easy to install and create a series of openings in which to insert a curtain rod and make your panel ready to hang.
- ECONOMICAL – make your own DIY curtains by installing Dritz Home grommets into any piece of fabric
- Use these in your purse and tote projects for closures done with straps. Easy to use. No special tools needed.
- FASHIONABLE – trendy color options and styles are available for coordinating with your favorite fabric colors and prints
- EASY TO USE – simply snap grommet rings together – no tools are required; template is included for perfect placement on surface
- VERSATILE – can be used with a variety of fabric weights, from sheer to drapery-weight fabrics
- ACCOMMODATES MANY ROD SIZES – fits rods up to 1-3/8-inch in diameter
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.